The Honeywell Lite Indoor HAC20M1000W is a visually appealing air purification device and falls under medium price range.
True to its price, it is a light and compact Air Purifier with the mark of Honeywell’s expertise in design and features.
This Air Purifier is well in line with Honeywell’s mission of enhancing the quality of indoor life for families and employees. The body is a stunning snow white/gold colour made of ABS Poly-Carbonate.
Features and Mechanism:
- The Air Purification mechanism is based on multi-layer Filtration with an integrated HEPA H11 Filter.
- The UI Panel is a touch-sensitive layer hanging off of the device with smart features for easy navigation like Child Lock, Timer Mode, Auto Mode, Sleep Mode, 3 Speed Fan Modes, etc.
- It has a CADR rate of 210 m3/hour and is optimal for rooms spanning 315 square feet.
- It has a Smart Memory functionality that restores settings in case of sudden power outage.
- This is a DIY Air Purifier, so installation, replacement, and maintenance are all easy to perform.
- Overall, it is a very efficient Air Purifier with low noise level (30 dB to 49.5 dB), low power consumption (28 W to 48 W), and compact design (6 kilograms).
Honeywell Lite Indoor HAC20M 1000W model Air Purifier Review:
- Easily replaceable HEPA Filter.
- Easy user interface.
- Has Auto-Shut down feature after overnight usage.
- Beautiful design, excellent features.
- No Ozone gas produced.
- The Body Material is reported to be significantly sub-standard.
- Users reported high noise levels.
The Honeywell Lite HAC20M1000W is a light and powerful Air Purifier that’s reasonably priced. There doesn’t seem to be any major flaws associated with this device.
It has all the essential features of an Air Purifier with no harmful Ozone producing Ionisation.