If not all the air purifiers, almost all the air purifiers that are sold in the market today incorporate HEPA technology in their air purifier. HEPA stands for High Efficiency Particulate Air. In layman terms, this translates to extremely clean air, approximately 99.97% pure.
The filter of these air purifiers focus on filtering out the bacteria and other such toxic chemicals, that pollute the air. By doing so, it creates an extremely clean, ‘air-pollution free’ environment. Over the years, ‘HEPA’ in itself has grown to become a synonym for extremely efficient filters.
The process of selection of air purifiers is the same as any other purchase process. Don’t over complicate things.
In the market today, there are a lot of HEPA air purifiers. In fact, these air purifiers are available in substantial abundance. The entire selection process can be looked at as a filtering process.
Step 1: First, filter according to your need. Why are you purchasing an air purifier? Is it because you have a respiratory problem and are advised to breathe clean air? Or, is it because you have strong allergic reactions to dust, pollen etc?
Step 2: Filter according to your budget. There are air purifiers that cost 11,000 INR and there are also other air purifiers that cost nearly 40,000 INR.
Step 3: Filter according to the size of the space where you are installing the air purifier. Depending on your requirements, choose an air purifier that has the appropriate capacity.
Step 4: Step 4 can be looked at the last step. By the end of the filtering process, you will be left with a few options. Evaluate these options in terms of their pros and cons. Their features are something that you can look at. Similarly, energy consumption can be another important factor.
To conclude, let’s put forth the ultimate utility of HEPA air purifiers.
That’s simple; clean, breathable and air-pollutant-free air. People who are mainly concerned about their health have to choose an air purifier with HEPA technology.
The drawback however is that, HEPA air purifiers unlike carbon air purifiers don’t absorb the foul odour of the surrounding environment.
That’s exactly why a lot of HEPA air purifiers have some sort of mechanism, similar to carbon air purifiers, that eliminates the foul odour that resides in the air.
As you have got some information on HEPA air purifiers,now it’s the time to look at best selling HEPA air purifiers online in India.The list helps you to choose one of the trending product in the market for you as well.
Top 10 Best selling HEPA Air Purifiers to in India:
SaleBestseller No. 1 AMERICAN MICRONIC 22 Watts Air Purifier With HEPA Filter
- HEPA Filter that removes 99.97% of Air borne particles upto PM 2.5. Activated Carbon Filter removes oil vapors & odors. Replacement filter can be ordered at https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0757SPR45
- Built-in Ionizer that generates 3 million negative ions/cu cm that safely removes smoke & suspended particles. It has a HV output of <4.5kv(5G). User can switch Ionizer ON/Off when required. Does not emit toxic Ozone gas.
- Conveniance of 1-2-4-8 hour timer with 3 speed Air flow with sleep mode
- Geprüfte Sicherheit (GS) German Certificate for highest safety standards. 1 Year on-site replacement warranty all over India with FREE extended warranty for 2nd year
- Useful for Bedroom upto 150-200 sq. feet, Children's room or Office cabin. The dimensions of Air Purifier are 29 CM (Height) x 16 CM (Width) x 17 CM (Depth). FREE Extended warranty for 2nd year
SaleBestseller No. 2 MI Air Purifier 2 (White)
- Cleans air (400 square feet in 10 minutes)
- Real time AQI monitoring, MI home app smart controls
- EPA triple layer filter, removes harmful PM2.5
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Power (Min-Max): 1.5 - 31 watts; Operating Voltage: 100 - 220 volts
SaleBestseller No. 3 Honeywell Air Touch HAC35M1101G Room Air Purifier (Champagne Gold)
- Presenting Air Touch room air purifier by Honeywell, a Fortune 100 company. Visit honeywellsmarthomes.com to know more.
- Versatile Coverage Area and efficiency - CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) - 300 m3/h, offers up to 450 sq. ft. coverage area for a room with 9 feet height - suitable for use in living rooms and bedrooms.
- Three stage advanced filtration system with patented Honeywell HiSiv technology that removes pollutants with more than 99% efficiency.
- Washable pre-filter that removes larger dust particles, pet hair/dander, soil etc.
- High-efficiency HEPA filter that removes any microscopic pollutant and allergens above 0.3 microns including PM2.5 and pollens.
SaleBestseller No. 4 Honeywell Air Touch A5 53-Watt Room Air Purifier (Classic White)
- Presenting Air Touch A5 indoor air purifier by Honeywell, a Fortune 100 company. Visit honeywellsmarthomes.com to know more.
- Versatile Coverage Area and efficiency - CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) - 250 m3/h, offers up to 323 square feet and coverage area for a room with 9 feet height which is suitable for use in living rooms and bedrooms
- Three stage advanced filtration system that removes pollutants with more than 99 percent efficiency
- Washable pre-filter that removes larger dust particles, pet hair/dander, soil etc.
- Combined filter with High-efficiency HEPA and activated carbon filter that removes any microscopic pollutant and allergens above 0.3 microns including PM2.5 and pollens
SaleBestseller No. 5 Kent Aura 45-Watt Room Air Purifier (White)
- Proven HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Arrestor) dust collection technology for trapping harmful pollutants from air
- Inbuilt ionizer to improve the air quality and refreshing air in the room
- Pre-equipped with Filter Change Alarm for indicating the time to replace filter
- Inbuilt Intelligent Light Censor to monitor the air quality in the room and purifies air accordingly
- Specially treated carbon filter with specially sized pallets for better adsorption properties for odor/foul smell, oxides of Sulphide and Nitrogen, dust, cigarette smoke etc
SaleBestseller No. 6 Gliese Magic Room Air Purifier, 5-Stage Air Filtration, HEPA Filter, Activated carbon filter, Ioniser, Digital PM 2.5 meter with India warranty (White)
- Protects your Family and loved ones from dust, allergies, gases, smoke residue (nicotine), pet dander, bacteria and viruses.
- 5 Stage Air Filteration system including Pre-filter, True HEPA filter, Activated carbon filter, UV light and Anion generator
- 360 degree ultra efficient filtration with a CADR of 140 m3/h; suitable for room sizes up to 200 sq.ft.
- Digital Touch Panel console with PM 2.5 meter, Residual Filter Life Meter & 4 Colour Air Quality Indicator
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer's warranty
SaleBestseller No. 7 Mi Air Purifier Filter (Blue)
- Easy filter replacement and simply pull out and push in, its that easy
- The 360-degree cylindrical filter is designed for maximum intake
- The triple layer filter uses a primary filter, Toray H11-grade HEPA filter and activated carbon filter to remove dust, odours and other respirable particles
- Compatible with Mi Air Purifier 2
- Warranty: No warranty
SaleBestseller No. 8 Honeywell Lite Indoor HAC20M1000W 48-Watt Air Purifier (Snow White)
- Air inside your house can be up to 10 times more polluted than outside.
- Introducing Honeywell Lite Indoor Air Purifier. Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company
- Unique air flow design optimizes air suction and enables performance even near walls and corners without affecting the efficiency
- Striking touch panel with functions such as Child lock, Timer, Auto, and Sleep modes and 3 mode fan speed control
- Three stage advanced filtration system removes more than 99% pollutants, PM2.5, pollen, bacteria, virus, formaldehyde, toxic gases & odor
SaleBestseller No. 9 Atlanta Healthcare Alfa 351 5-Stage Purification 350 sq. ft., 210m3/hr. air flow HEPA Air Purifier with Remote Control (Grey)
- Remove dust, suspended particulate matter, air borne bacteria, viruses and lingering smells has negative ion generator for improved air quality
- Advanced 5-stage air purification technology Contains pre-filter, HEPA filter, activated carbon and cold catalyst filter to remove dust, suspended particulate matter, air borne bacteria, viruses and lingering smells has negative ion generator for improved air quality
- Maximum coverage area (sq. ft.): 350
- Air Flow (m3/hr): 210
- CADR (m3/hr): 110
Last update on 2017-09-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API.
Recommended for Reading:
Top quality and best Car Air purifiers in India
Best quality and popular Philips Air purifiers to buy online in India
(Visited 20 times, 1 visits today)